Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pre Determination of Risk, Building a Strong Defense Against Lung Cancer

Pre Determination of Risk, Building a Strong Defense Against Lung Cancer




On laga ongoing to find a cure for lung cancer in the future, we can never forget the fact that we have to constantly be looking for ways to fight it today.

There are so many things out there that can help You in the struggle You with cancer, begins with a correct diagnosis and the appropriate time, the choice treatment proper, diet, vitamins, exercise, treatment alternative, and probably the most important the will to live and fight for Your life.

Even though there continue to be improvements in treatments and applications the end result was always the same at this point and time, lung cancer is a disease that is very aggressive and dangerous with a mortality rate of very high, 1 of every cancer 3 fatalitas contributions to lung cancer. Just as we slow it down? When we change the angle in mourning for the victim to lung cancer to reduce the risk of lung cancer? In the case of lung cancer, let me share with You the mind is simple to me but be polite '. The best defense to protect yourself from becoming a victim of lung cancer is to take steps offensive before it was diagnosed.

You want to guaranteed to survive the fight? It's easier to avoid the fight. How can You avoid the fight? The first step, just take the test. Among smokers, many individuals are at higher than average risk of developing lung cancer because of genetic inheritance to them. By testing with Respiragene, You will receive a score risk personal.

With this knowledge You can see the level of risk for lung cancer and voices to make some decisions about how You want Your life to play out.

I want to take this time to tell You that I don't usually get involved in a conversation about smoking unless someone ask you directly my view about the matter. Many people have fought and died to make sure that as individuals we have the right to make a decision sort of to ourselves, so don't feel I have a right to impose my opinion on You. That said, I offer the fact that I know, from experience of my own personal experience battle with lung cancer and will offer my advice. Being a big country that it is, You have a choice to stop reading, refusing my mind to be one of the people who've seen a little 'too much radiation at a time, and You really can avoid bid Board. The most wise (according to me), I will keep an open mind. But this is not my opinion; this is about Your health. Here are the facts You need to know;

Smoking is the leading cause of death that can be prevented early in all advanced state and country to thrive.

85% of all cases of lung cancer have been associated with cigarette smoke
50% of cases of lung cancer are found in secondhand smoke

"The Big three", lung cancer, heart disease, obstruktif lung disease obstruktif these chronicles (PPOK) which is the three leading cause of death associated with cigarette smoke.

It is very true that You can become a non-smoker and end up with lung cancer; sometimes life just shoot the shit. But You want to refer to the 15% of patients with lung cancer.

Here is my experience, I can easily die, right now, I'm pushing three years and about 80% of people diagnosed will lose the fight in the two first years. Hosted a small 6cm of cells-cell lung cancer in a lung to my right that has been blanketing my throat I in combination with a few problems PPOK heavy that it cost me half a lung left me. I went through chemotherapy and radiation treatment two times a day. When treated as aggressive like me, he leave a mark long after the treatments are finished. Part of the tumour is still there peletakan was arrested and now I'm living life, like a lung cancer, when other, three months at a time. Three months of a CT scan. Using the term this time because chances are I stay in the last five years can be thin. I know this is a fact and accept it. For some reason I can't quite understand, I'm good, maybe mixed treatment combined with a genetic me and do the right thing at the right time, I don't know. This time I'm one of the lucky ones. So I feel that they can offer some advice.

Here's my advice to You, if I have a chance to change something in my life, I will never start smoking or quit years smoking before me, not 6 months before I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Even with this, there is a good chance that I could finish in the same position.

If there is one like me, or am under the impression that when You quit smoking, You automatically reduce the risk of lung cancer, I know from experience that this is not always true. Over time You can really reduce the chance You do the right thing. I've also given the fact that 50% of lung cancer in ex-smokers happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment